OUR PRIME GOAL: HEALTH, SAFETY & SECURITY
SCHOOL & STAFF
The Grammar School Now Open
- Daily cleaning & sanitization of classes, common areas, outdoors area.
- Sanitization of classes (Virux 256) & cleaning of toys, doorknobs, handles by child friendly products.
- Cleaning of washrooms & Sanitization 2-3 times a day.
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment with hot water.
- Air Purifiers & class exhaust will be turned on at all times during & after class session.
- All Staff help & teachers will get temperature checks done in the morning & afternoon & that will be duly recorded in the staffs 'Covid-19 Check' register.
- All staff members are to wear fresh masks everyday to wash.
- Kitchen staff will use fresh apron & cap at all times.
- All visitors & staff to get temperature checks done upon arrival at School premises.
- New joinees will have to fill up a Declaration Form & sign a Consent Form at school.
- Aarogya Setu to be used for teaching staff.
- Everyone at school to strictly follow social distancing.
- No access shall be given to a parent beyond school reception area / drop & pickup gate check point.
- Everyone is to wear masks at all times at the school.
- No access will be given to any vendor during the school working hours.
- Interested parents for admissions will have to remove the shoes, sanitize their hands & wear masks at a designated area while taking a round of school.
Social Distancing at The Grammar School
We at The Grammar School understand that Social Distancing is difficult for the kids to follow, yet is our duty to ensure that certain distancing norms are followed by them to an extent possible while they are at school.
- Parent to sign and submit a 'Self Declaration Form' and a 'Consent Form'.
- Parents to submit a fully vaccinated certificate copy at the reception.
- Update Daily Health Status of the child to the Teachers WhatsApp group daily before arriving to school & evening time.
- Transport will not be provided by school as of now. Parents to pick and drop the child from and to the school.
- In case any member of the school shows any flu like system's during working hours.
- He / She will be shifted to medical room immediately.
- Parents / family will be informed about the situation and requested for the pickup.
- Gloves / Mask and basic Medical will be readily available in the medical room.
- The child parent's will be confirmed before giving any medicines to the child / staff member.
- School Admin / Assigned department will be in touch with the parents. If no further symptoms shown After 3 days, in order to join Doctor Fitness Certificate should be submitted at the school reception.
P.O.A. (Plan of Action)
- All Staff members are fully vaccinated at the school.
- We are conducting regular training session on Health & Safety, First Aid & Fire Safety to ensure smooth & healthy working of the school.
- A comfortable - Socially-distant settling period of 5-7 days to followed at the school to get the young ones accustomed to the physical classroom setup.
Safety & Security of the Child Comes First For Us at The Grammar School
We at The Grammar School endeavour to make the school premise safe & secure for our children. Last two years have been really difficult for the early learners. We have tied to provide a enjoyable learning environment to an our children online through the medium of "Google Classroom" with the support & dedication of our expert teaching staff. Now, is the time to bring them back to the school & give them a physical learning environment.
- Keeping all the safety rules in place. For this we seek your support & active participation.
- Together we can help our little ones learn & enjoy early foundation years.